Dear friends in Christ,
Thank you for visiting the website of the English-Speaking United Methodist Church of Vienna.
You are warmly welcome to take part in the worshipping life of our community, and to join with us in our walk of discipleship.
At present the doors of the ESUMC sanctuary are open for in-person worship for up to 50 persons.
Guidelines for in-person worship:
– All persons must write their name and contact details upon arrival. (This information shall be destroyed after 14 days.)
– A distance of 2 meters from persons from other households must be maintained.
– FFP-2 masks must be worn at all times. (Worship leaders who remove their masks to speak or sing will have been tested before the worship service.)
– The congregation shall not sing.
– Children’s Time shall be offered, but children will not be invited to the front of the sanctuary.
– The offering plates shall not be passed; members shall be encouraged to leave their Loose Plate Offerings in a box in the rear of the sanctuary.
– There shall be no Sunday School or organized fellowship; informal conversation should be kept to a minumum.
If you have a fever, feel sick, or show any symptoms of illness, please do not come to the sanctuary for worship.
Alternatively, you can attend the worship via Zoom by connecting by computer or smartphone, click:
Click https://zoom.us/j/91289841537?pwd=OEIzVjlUOW5WVlZpZzhURWxCVWVPZz09Meeting ID: 912 8984 1537
May God’s blessing be upon you and your loved ones.
Yours in Christ,
The Rev. John Calhoun
Pastor, English-Speaking United Methodist Church of Vienna