Pilgrimage and Study Tour to Israel/Palestine
Join Pastor Matthew for a pilgrimage and study tour of Israel/Palestine in February 2017. Participants will visit the birthplace of Jesus, the home of the Holy Family in Nazareth, the Mount of Olives, and place of Jesus’ crucifixition and resurrection. We will also sail on the Sea of Galilee and roam the Tombs of the Patriarchs. We will see holy sites in Bethlehem, Nazareth, Caperaum, Hebron, and Jerusalem.
In addition to experiencing pilgrimage sites, participants will meet United Methodist missionaries working in the region, hear a lecture from a Palestinian Christian archbishop, visit an Israeli settlement near Jerusalem, and stop at a refugee camp near Aida.
The trip runs from Sunday, February 5th, 2017 through Sunday, February 12th, 2017.
The tour begins from Vienna Schwechat International Airport (VIE) in Vienna.
The tour costs is €1,700 per person for double occupancy. An additional €225 for single supplement. The first 10 people to register by September 25th will receive a €50 discount!
We have arranged the tour to include ALL costs from Vienna Airport through the entire trip – flight, meals, local ground transportation, guide, tips, entrance fees. The only expenses you will have during the trip are drinks, any insurance you arrange, visas, and any personal expenses.
The following expenses are included:
- Round trip airfare from Vienna
- Meet and assist at Ben Gurion Airport upon arrivals and departures
- Two nights’ accommodation in Nazareth in double occupancy with breakfast & dinner
- Five night’s accommodation in Bethlehem in double occupancy with breakfast & dinner
- Seven days sightseeing in modern air conditioned private bus
- English-speaking government licensed Christian guide on duty
- Entrance fees to places of interests whilst on tour in the Holy Land
- Special dinner at Middle Eastern restaurant
- Tips for guide, driver, and hotels
- Honorariums to speakers
Cancellations and penalties
- Before October 30th, no penalty
- Between October 30th and December 5th, $150 penalty
- After December 5th, $600 penalty
Citizens of Austria, Canada, European Union nations, Japan, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Russia, South Africa, and the United States of America do not need visas to travel to Israel.
Citizens of Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Uganda, and other many other countries in Africa and Asia require visas to travel to Israel. Visas must be arranged prior to travel to Israel. Please contact the Israeli Embassy in Vienna to apply for visas.
Please visit the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs website to verify whether you need a visa prior to travel to Israel. Use their tourist visa table to verify your visa needs.