With the rise of new COVID-19 infections in Vienna, I issue the revised ESUMC’s COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
With immediate effect, our revised regulations require:
- Nose and mouth protection (face masks or protective face shields) are required when entering and exiting the building or when moving around in the church building.
- Face masks and face shields do not need to be worn during Sunday worship when you are seated 1 meter away from people outside your household.
- However, nose and mouth protection must be worn during congregational singing.
- Worship leaders and song leaders do not need to wear nose and mouth protection as they lead worship.
- Attendees must keep 1 meter distance from people outside their household.
- Please do not congregate in the entry, hallways, or fellowship hall. When entering the church for Sunday worship, please sanitize your hands and then move directly to your seat in the sanctuary.
- Windows and doors should remain open as much as possible to allow the free flow of air throughout the building.
- Coffee and tea fellowship may be held outdoors in the garden (weather permitting); attendees must keep 1 meter distance from people outside their household.
[Issued on 22 July 2020 at 13:05]